Ginger Pure Essential Oil Certified Organic
earthYARD Certified Organic Pure Ginger Essential Oil is extracted from plants grown in Sri Lanka and has undergone extensive testing to ensure its high quality.
Ginger Oil has spicy and woody scent that helps soothe and calm digestive issues. Ginger has also been recognised as an aphrodisiac.
Recommended for burners, candles, blends and soaps.
- Treats upset stomach and supports digestion. One of the best natural remedies for colic, indigestion, diarrhoea, spasms and stomach aches. It's also effective for nausea and to treat vomiting. For nausea, diffuse two to three drops of ginger oil or apply one or two drops over the stomach. To avoid digestion and get rid of toxins, add two to three drops of ginger oil to warm bath water.
- Heals infection. Ginger oil is an antiseptic to microorganisms and bacteria.
- Aids respiratory problem by removing mucus from throat and lungs. Good for treating common cold and flu, cough, asthma and bronchitis due to it's anti inflammatory properties.
- Reduces inflammation. It provides pain relief and treats muscle aches, arthritis and migraines. Rub two to three drops of ginger oil on the needed area to twice daily for muscle and joint pain.
- Relieves anxiety. Diffuse ginger oil to relieve feelings of anxiety, anxiousness, depression and exhaustion. The warming quality of the oil also aid in sleep and stimulate feelings of courage and ease.
- Do not ingest or apply neat to the skin.
- Sri Lanka