Patchouli Pure Essential Oil Certified Organic
earthYARD Certified Organic Patchouli Pure Essential Oil is made from plants grown in Indonesia and has undergone extensive testing to ensure its high quality. All earthYARD essential oils are 100% pure and not mixed with other oil. They pride themselves with good quality unadulterated oil sourced from single origin and do not mix same oil from 2 different native regions.
Patchouli Oil has been used for thousand of years and was a valuable commodity to barter for gold. It's aroma is a rich earthy and fruity scent which blends very well with many fragrances. Patchouli oil works to relieve tension and anxiety as well as providing nourishment to dry and irritated skin. It ages very well and is a must for any collection.
Recommended for burners, candles, soaps, skin care and blends.
- Not recommended for ingestion.
Patchouli oil's health benefits are attributed to its antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent, diuretic, and cytophylactic properties. It also works as a deodorant, diuretic, insecticide, and sedative. Patchouli oil can help address health conditions such as:
- Inflammation – Patchouli oil can help soothe inflammation and/or irritation. It also works for inflammation-related conditions, like gout and arthritis.
- Fungal infection — It helps inhibit fungal growth and gives you protection against notorious infections, such as athlete's foot
- Colds and flu – Patchouli oil can bolster your immune system to help you avoid colds, influenza, and tonsillitis
- Fever – It helps fight infections that cause fever and reduces your body temperature
Patchouli oil is a tonic that helps promote your overall wellbeing by toning your stomach, liver, and intestines to optimize metabolic function. It also helps regulate your endocrinal secretions of hormones and enzymes, and boosts your nervous and immune system health.